Resetting to default
You can reset the phone programming to the initial factory default settings. The
default settings are:
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press FLASH/PROG repeatedly until "DEFAULT
3. Press CID
and "2 YES" for Default Settings"
4. Press FLASH/PROG again to confirm. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Receiving a call
When receiving an incoming call, the LED on the handset flashes, and the handset
will show caller information. *
* Note: A subscription is required from your local phone company to receive
Caller ID information on your phone. See Caller ID Features, page 15.
1. Press TALK to answer the call.
Note: If handset is in the base cradle, remove it from base before pressing
the TALK key. Either handset 1 or handset 2 can answer the call at once.
(for CLT-A5822 and CLT-A5832)
2. Press TALK to end your call.
Note: If you replace the handset to the base cradle or charger cradle (for
CLT-A5822 and CLT-A5832), the handset automatically hangs up.
sy5822 10 april.p65
- - -
, or the 1 or 2 keys to select your choice between "1 NO"
1 NO" shows on screen.
2006/5/12, ¤U¤È 02:52