Chain dialing from the directory
Use this feature to make calls that require a sequence of numbers such as using
a calling card for a frequently called long distance number. You can dial each part
of the sequence from a different entry of the directory. The following example
shows how you can use chain dialing to make a call through a long distance
The Number for:
Long distance access number
Frequently called long distance number
1. Make sure the phone is in TALK mode.
2. Press MEM and then press 7.
3. When you hear the access tone, press MEM and then press 8.
4. At the next access tone, press MEM and then 9.
Tip: Wait for the access tones before pressing the next memory key, or your
call might not go through.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
Battery replacement and handling
When the operating time becomes short even after a battery is recharged, please
replace the battery.
With normal usage, your battery should last about one year.
For a replacement battery, please contact your place of purchase or fill out and
mail the enlosed form.
• Use only the specified battery type (Ni-MH 3.6V, 600mAh).
• Do not remove the battery from the handset to charge it.
• Never throw the battery into a fire, disassemble it, or heat it.
• Do not remove or damage the battery casing.
• Remove battery if storing the phone for over 30 days.
sy5822 10 april.p65
2006/5/12, ¤U¤È 02:52