CHANGING THE BATTERY
Make sure the telephone is off before you replace the battery.
1. Slide off the battery compartment cover.
2. Disconnect the battery plug from the jack in the compartment and remove the
3. Insert the new battery pack and connect the cord into the jack.
Note: Please refer to the pictures on page 6, "Battery setup" for guide.
4. Put the battery compartment cover back on.
5. Place handset on the base to charge for 12 hours.
Note: If the handset battery is removed for more than 5 minutes, the directory
memory and caller ID memory will be erased.
Charge the handset battery for 12 continuous hours prior to first use. The initial
battery charge is important for best performance.
Caution: To reduce the risk of fire or personal injury, use a NI-MH 3.6 V, 600mAh
Replacement part number : GES-PC3F03
RECYCLING NICKEL-METAL HYDRIDE
NICKEL-METAL HYDRIDE BATTERIES MUST BE DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
Please take your used battery pack to a store that recycles
When power is off, you will not be able to make or receive calls with the
After a power outage, place the handset in the base for about 20 seconds
to reset the digital security code.
sy5822 10 april.p65
2006/5/12, ¤U¤È 02:52