CALLER ID FEATURES
Deleting all entries
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Use the CID/VOL
3. Press and hold CH/DEL, until "DELETE ALL?" shows on screen.
4. Press CH/DEL again to confirm. "NO CALLS" shows on screen.
You can store up to 10 names (up to 15 characters) and numbers (up to 24 digits)
in the directory for quick dialing. If a number exceeds 24 digits, you can program
it in parts, and then chain dial the number.
Storing a number in the directory
To program a number to memory:
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK Mode).
2. Press MEM key to start the Memory Programming Mode. "MEMO # --" shows
on the screen.
3. Select the desired memory location (0 – 9) or use the CID/VOL
keys to find an empty memory location.
4. Press the MEM key again. The screen shows "ENTER NAME".
5. Use the digit keys to enter the name. The cursor advances 1 space after
each key press. Within 1 second, you can press the same key again to
select another character. If you make a mistake, press CH/DEL to delete
previous characters one by one.
6. Press MEM again to save the name. "ENTER TEL NUMBR" shows on screen.
7. Use the digit keys to enter the desired telephone number. If you make a
mistake, press CH/DEL to delete previous digits one by one, then enter the
correct digits. If you wish to add a pause, press PAUSE two times at the
desired location. Be sure to press it twice, or you will enter a # (number sign)
sy5822 10 april.p65
keys to display any entry.
2006/5/12, ¤U¤È 02:52