Figure 104. Installing the front I/O bracket
5. Connect the power button cable and the card reader cable to the system board.
6. Complete the replacement. See "Completing the parts replacement" on page 68.
Replacing the power button
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover" on page 24.
2. Remove the front bezel. See "Replacing the front bezel" on page 25.
3. Remove the front I/O bracket. See "Replacing the front I/O bracket" on page 56.
4. Replace the power button.
Figure 105. Removing the power button