Figure 127. Removing the E-lock
Figure 128. Installing the E-lock
4. Connect the E-lock cable to the system board.
5. Complete the replacement. See "Completing the parts replacement" on page 68.
Replacing the cover presence switch
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover" on page 24.
2. Disconnect the cover presence switch cable from the system board.
3. Replace the cover presence switch.
ThinkCentre M720s User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual