Figure 17. Closing the battery compartment cover
Figure 18. Pushing the power switch to the ON position
• The green LED indicates that the mouse is ready for use.
• The flashing amber LED indicates a low battery level.
• Slide the power switch to the OFF position when you are not using the mouse to extend the battery
• After disconnecting the USB dongle from your computer, store it in the wireless mouse compartment
or in the wireless keyboard compartment.
Replacing the power cord
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove any media from the drives and turn off all connected devices and the computer.
2. Disconnect all power cords from electrical outlets and disconnect all cables that are connected to the
3. Replace the power cord.
Note: Your power cord might look different from the one illustrated.