M.2 solid-state drive bracket
Optical drive bracket
Secondary storage drive
Secondary storage drive bezel
Secondary storage drive bracket
Primary storage drive
Primary storage drive bracket
Replacing the keyboard or wireless keyboard
Note: The wireless keyboard is available only on some models.
Replacing the keyboard
1. Turn off the computer and disconnect all power cords from electrical outlets.
2. Disconnect the old keyboard cable from the computer.
3. Connect a new keyboard to the appropriate connector on the computer.
Figure 10. Replacing the keyboard
Replacing the wireless keyboard
1. Disconnect the USB dongle from your computer and remove your old wireless keyboard.
2. Take out the new wireless keyboard from the package.
3. Open the battery compartment cover, and install two AAA batteries according to the polarity indicators.
ThinkCentre M720s User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual
Front I/O bracket
Storage drive cable
Optical drive cable
Illuminated red dot cable
Cover presence switch (intrusion