Figure 106. Installing the power button
5. Connect the power button cable to the system board.
6. Complete the replacement. See "Completing the parts replacement" on page 68.
Replacing the card reader board
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover" on page 24.
2. Remove the front bezel. See "Replacing the front bezel" on page 25.
3. Remove the front I/O bracket. See "Replacing the front I/O bracket" on page 56.
4. Replace the card reader board.
Figure 107. Removing the card reader
ThinkCentre M720s User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual