Figure 102. Closing the drive bay
5. Connect the new thermal sensor cable to the system board.
6. Complete the replacement. See "Completing the parts replacement" on page 68.
Replacing the front I/O bracket
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover" on page 24.
2. Remove the front bezel. See "Replacing the front bezel" on page 25.
3. Disconnect the power button cable and the card reader cable from the system board.
4. Replace the front I/O bracket.
Figure 103. Removing the front I/O bracket
ThinkCentre M720s User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual