Figure 97. Installing the sleeve
Figure 98. Closing the drive bay
5. Connect the new illuminated red dot cable to the system board.
6. Complete the replacement. See "Completing the parts replacement" on page 68.
Replacing the thermal sensor
Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover" on page 24.
2. Remove the front bezel. See "Replacing the front bezel" on page 25.
3. Disconnect the thermal sensor cable from the system board.
4. Replace the thermal sensor.
ThinkCentre M720s User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual