Thank you for purchasing Jandy
products, including Laars
Generators) warrants all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of
one year from the date of retail purchase, with the following exceptions:
RS units installed with Jandy Surge Protection Kits will be covered for two years.
valves are warranted for the life of pool and/or spa on which they were originally installed.
Electronic Chlorine Generator Electrolytic Cells carry a 5 year limited warranty on a prorated basis.
This warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser, is not transferable, and does not apply to products that have
been moved from their original installation sites. The liability of Waterpik Technologies shall not exceed the repair
or replacement of defective parts and does not include any costs for labor to remove and reinstall the defective
part, transportation to or from the factory, and any other materials required to make the repair. This warranty does
not cover failures or malfunctions resulting from the following:
1. Failure to properly install, operate or maintain the product(s) in accordance with our published Installation,
Operation and Maintenance Manuals provided with the product(s).
2. The workmanship of any installer of the product(s).
3. Not maintaining a proper chemical balance in your pool and/or spa [pH level between 7.2 and 7.8, Total
Alkalinity (TA) between 80 to 120 ppm, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) less than 2000].
4. Abuse, alteration, accident, fire, flood, lightning, rodents, insects, negligence or acts of God.
5. Scaling, freezing, or other conditions causing inadequate water circulation.
6. Operating the product(s) at water flow rates outside the published minimum and maximum specifications.
7. Use of non-factory authorized parts or accessories in conjunction with the product(s).
8. Chemical contamination of combustion air or improper use of sanitizing chemicals, such as introducing
sanitizing chemicals upstream of the heater and cleaner hose or through the skimmer.
9. Overheating, incorrect wire runs; improper electrical supply; collateral damage caused by failure of O-Rings,
DE grids, or cartridge elements; or damage caused by running the pump with insufficient quantities of water.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This is the only warranty given by Waterpik Technologies. No one is authorized to make any other warranties on
Waterpik Technologies' behalf. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. WATERPIK TECHNOLOGIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS
AND EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific
legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state or province.
For prompt warranty consideration, contact your dealer and provide the following information: proof of purchase,
model number, serial number and date of installation. The installer will contact the factory for instructions
regarding the claim and to determine the location of the nearest designated service center. If the dealer is not
available, you can locate a service center in your area by visiting www.jandy.com or by calling our technical
support department at (707) 776-8200 extension 260. All returned parts must have a Returned Material
Authorization number to be evaluated under the terms of this warranty.
pool and spa products. Waterpik Technologies (manufacturer of Jandy
pool and spa heaters, Air Energy Heat Pumps, and Clormatic Electronic Chlorine
480 S. Service Road West • Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6K 2H4
6000 Condor Drive • Moorpark, CA USA 93021
A Waterpik Technologies Company
• 707.776.8200 • Fax 707.763.7785
• 905.844.8233 • Fax 905.844.2635
Litho in U.S.A. © Waterpik Technologies 0406