For box contents, please refer to the printed contents sheet provided in the box.
To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use"
CAUTION: The accessories included depends on the location where the LCD monitor was shipped.
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. For a MAC with Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort output: Connect a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable to a
video connector in your system (Figure A.1).
For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
For a PC with HDMI output: Connect the HDMI cable to the connector of the display card in your system (Figure A.3).
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
NOTE: • Please use a Certified DisplayPort cable.
• When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
• Please use a High Speed HDMI cable with the HDMI logo.
3. Height adjustment is locked by a lock switch. Place a hand on top of the stand to push down the screen to the lowest
position. Slide the lock switch to unlock the stand and raise the monitor screen (Figure B.1).
Place hands on each side of the monitor to tilt the LCD panel to a maximum tilt angle and lift up to the highest position
CAUTION: Cable holder cannot be removed.
3) before installation.