CHAPTER -3: INSTALLING THE MACHINE
• For energy and water saving, remove coarse residues on your dishes before
placing the dishes into the machine. Start your machine after having fully
• Use the pre-wash programme only when necessary.
• Place such hollow items as bowls, glasses and pots into the machine in such
a way that they will face down.
• You are not recommended to overload your machine or load it in a way other
than that which is indicated.
Items not suitable for dishwashing:
• Cigarette ashes, candle leftovers, polish, paint, chemical substances, iron-
• Forks, spoons and knives with wooden or bone, or ivory or nacre-coated
handles; glued items,items soiled with abrasive, acidic or base chemicals.
• Plastic items that are not heat-resistant, copper or tin-coated containers.
• Aluminium and silver objects (they may discolour, become dull).
• Certain delicate glass types, porcelains with ornamental printed patterns
as they fade even after the first wash; certain crystal items as they lose their
transparency over time, adhered cutlery that is not heat-resistant, lead crystal
glasses, cutting boards, items manufactured with synthetic fibre;
• Absorbent items as sponges or kitchen rags are not suitable for dishwashing.
Warning:Take care to buy dishwasher-proof sets in your future purchases.
INSTALLING THE MACHINE
Positioning the machine
When determining the installation place, choose an accessible place for easy
loading and unloading of the dishes.
Do not put your machine in any location where there is the probability for the
room temperature to fall below 0°C.
Before positioning, take the machine out of its packaging by following the
warnings located on the package.
Position the machine close to a water tap or drain. You need to site your
machine, taking into consideration that its connections will not be altered once
they are made.
Do not grip the machine by its door or panel in order to move it.
Take care to leave a certain clearance from all sides of the machine for moving
comfortably back and forth during cleaning.
Make sure that the water inlet and outlet hoses do not get squeezed while
positioning the machine. Also, make sure that the machine does not stand on
the electrical cable.
Adjust the machine's adjustable feet so that it can stand level and balanced.
Proper positioning of the machine ensures problem-free opening and closing
of the door.