CHAPTER -2: SAFETY INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
•This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and
persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards
involved. Children should not play with the appliance.Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• Do not put unsuitable and heavy items above the basket capacity into your
machine. SHARP will not be responsible for any damage on the inner parts.
• Your dishwasher should not be opened whilst it is operating. A safety device
will ensure that the machine stops if opened.
• Do not leave the door open to avoid accidents.
• Place knives and other sharp-ended objects in the cutlery basket in blade-
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the SHARP, or its service
• If EnergySave option is selected as "Yes", The door will be opened at the
end of the program. Do not force the door closed to avoid harm to the auto
door mechanism for one minute. The door must be open for 30 minutes to get
effective drying.( in models with auto door opening system )
Warning: Do not stand in front of the door after the auto-open signal sounds.
For your children's safety
• After removing the machine's packaging, make sure that the packaging
material is out of reach of children.
• Do not allow children to play with or start the machine.
• Keep children away from detergents and rinse aids.
• Keep children away from the machine while it is open because there may still
be residues of cleaning substances inside the machine.
• Be sure that your old machine does not pose any threat to your children.
Children have been known to get themselves locked in old machines. To
prevent such a situation, break your machine's door lock and tear off the
In case of malfunctioning
• Any repairing performed by anyone other than authorized service personnel
will invalidate your warranty.
• Prior to any repair work on the machine, be sure that the machine is isolated
from the mains. Switch off the fuse or unplug the machine.Do not pull by the
cable when unplugging. Make sure to turn off the water tap.