Before using this product, be sure to read through this manual carefully. Retain this manual for
Warning – Electric shock
* Keep this product in a dry place, and do not expose it to dust or sunlight.
* Respect the direction of insertion for connectors.
* Do not twist or pull on the connectors and cables.
* Do not spill liquid on the product or its connector.
* Do not short-circuit the product.
* Do not dismantle this product (apart from for the possible adjustments described in this manual),
do not attempt to burn the product and do not expose the product to high temperatures.
Warning – Injuries due to repetitive movements
Playing with a shifter may result in muscle and joint pains. To avoid any problems:
* Avoid playing for extended periods of time.
* Take a 10 to 15 minute break after each hour of playing.
* Should you experience fatigue or pain in your hands, wrists or arms, stop playing and rest for a
few hours before starting to play again.
* If the symptoms or pains described above persist when you resume playing, stop playing and
consult your doctor.
* Verify that the base of the shifter is properly mounted, as described in the instructions found in this
Warning – Pinching risk in shift plate openings
* Keep out of the reach of children.
* When playing a game, never place your fingers (or any other parts of your body) in the openings in
the shift plates.