SUMMARY INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECTING THE TH8A SHIFTER TO
Always(*) directly to the PS3™ (USB)
According to the game or racing wheel (*) :
- Either directly to the PS4™ system (USB)
- Or at the back of the racing wheel (DIN)
Always at the back of the racing wheel
(*) For more information regarding any exceptions, please refer to the
Important recommendations sections on the manual's relevant pages.
* Never connect the TH8A shifter directly to any device other than a Thrustmaster racing wheel,
even if the device features an identical DIN connector. This could cause damage to the TH8A shifter
or the other device.
* My shifter is not functioning correctly, or seems to be improperly calibrated:
- Turn off your computer or console, disconnect your shifter, reconnect it and then restart your
- In your game, under "Options/Controller", select or set up the most appropriate configuration.
- Refer to your game's user manual or online help for more information.
- Various help topics and tips (not included in this manual), a list of compatible games, etc. are
available on the http://support.thrustmaster.com website. Click Racing Wheels / TH8A Shifter.
- On Xbox One, to ensure compatibility of your Thrustmaster racing wheel for Xbox One with the
TH8A shifter, you may be required to update the racing wheel's firmware with the latest version
available via PC here: http://support.thrustmaster.com. Click Racing Wheels / TH8A Shifter, and
then select Firmware.
Connect the TH8A shifter
Always(*) directly to the PC (USB)