roadside for communication except in case of
3. Switch off the phone when boarding an
airplane and do not switch the phone on
during the flight.
4. Be careful when using the mobile phone in the
vicinity of devices such as pacemakers, hearing
aids and other electro-medical equipment,
which may be interfered by the mobile phone.
5. Never attempt to disassemble the phone by
6. Do not recharge the phone without battery
environment and keep away from inflammable
and highly explosive elements.
8. To avoid demagnetization, keep the handset
away from magnetic substances, such as
magnetic discs or credit cards.
9. Keep the phone away from liquid. If soaking
or erosion occurs, take the battery out and
contact the supplier.
10. Avoid using the phone in extremely high or
low temperature environments. Never leave