• Replace the back cover by placing it flat on the
back of the handset and pushing down until it
clicks into place.
Charging the battery
Use only the supplied/approved battery and
charger. Using other batteries or chargers may
be dangerous and will invalidate any approvals or
warranty. A battery must be fitted. Do not charge
with the back cover removed.
• C onnect the charger lead firmly into the micro-
• P lug the mains power adapter into an AC mains
socket. If the handset is turned on, "Charging"
displays for a few seconds, and the battery
symbol bars scroll to indicate that charging has
started. If the handset is turned off, the display
shows a battery symbol with the segments
cycling to indicate charging has started.
• I t may take up to 2 hours to charge the battery
• I f "Charging" does not display,
• T he battery is fully charged when the bars
within the battery symbol are continuously on.