SIM card missing
Indicates SIM card 1 or 2 not inserted.
Indicates a headset is plugged in.
Indicates Bluetooth is turned on.
INSTAllATION AND SETUP
• Switch off the phone, disconnect the power
adaptor and remove the battery.
• Remove the back cover by lifting it up from the
bottom left side.
• R emove the battery by lifting in the middle at
• Carefully slide the SIM/ SD card into the holder
with the gold contacts facing downwards, as
shown on page 2.
• Replace the battery by aligning the gold contacts
on the battery with those on the phone, and push
the battery down until it clicks into place.