BECAUSE WE CARE Thank you for purchasing this product. This product has been designed and assembled with utmost care for you and the environment. This is why we supply this product with a quick installation guide to reduce the amount of paper used and therefore save trees to be cut for making this paper.
during the flight, unless the airline specifically allow it. 4. Be careful when using the mobile phone in the vicinity of devices such as pacemakers, hearing aids and other electro-medical equipment, which may be affected by mobile phones. 5. Never attempt to disassemble the phone by yourself.
protection against external radio signals, or if you have any questions. Wherever there are notices to forbid use of mobile phones, you should comply. Hospitals and other health care facilities sometimes use equipment that can be sensitive to external radio signals. Pacemaker Pacemaker manufacturers recommend a distance of at least 15 cm.
Turn off the unit at filling stations i.e. near petrol pumps and garages. Follow the restrictions that are in force on the use of radio equipment near places where fuel is stored and sold, chemical factories and places where blasting is in progress. Areas with risk for explosion are often, but not always, clearly marked.
• 1 main power adapter • 1 handset back cover • 1 rechargeable batterypack • 1 quick start guide Keep the packing materials in a safe place in case you later need to transport the device. IMPORTANT Your handset is not supplied with a SIM card, you will need to insert a SIM card for the handset to work correctly.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR PHONE Keys and parts (see P1) Meaning 1 Earpiece Left Soft Perform function displayed on screen above the key. Right Perform function displayed Soft Key on screen above the key. • Press to adjust receiving volume during a call. Up/Down/ • Press to step through names, Left/Right...
• When dialling : repeat press to input “*”/ “+” / “P”/“W”. 7 * Key • In edit mode : press to input symbols. • In Standby, press and hold to switch user profiles. 8 # Key • In edit mode : press to change input method.
Meaning Meeting sound profile on Outdoor sound profile on Indoor sound profile on New SMS Indicates you have new unread text . Missed call Radio link (for SIM1 and SIM2) On with signal strength when linked. Battery charge level Internal segments cycle during charging. Alarm On if alarm is set.
INSTAllATION AND SETUP The phone requires a valid 2G type SIM card to work correctly, and can operate with two SIM cards, if required. Also, a micro-SD card (up to 16GB) can be installed in the handset to allow storage of photos, recordings or other data.
Charge the battery Warning: Use only supplied/approved battery and charger. Using others may be dangerous and will invalidate approvals or warranty. A battery must be fitted. Do not charge with the back cover removed. • Connect the charger lead firmly into the micro- USB socket in the bottom edge of the handset.
Note: The phone can also charge from a computer USB port, and transfer files if USB mass storage is selected. Switching on and off To switch the phone on and off: • To switch on, press and hold until the display turns on. • To switch off, press and hold until the display turns off.
MAKING AND ANSWERING CAllS To make a call Ensure the phone is switched on and in service. • Key in the telephone number including area code. (To add prefix “+” press the “*” key twice quickly). • Press to dial the number on the display. • To end calls press Last number redial • In idle mode, press...
USING THE PHONEBOOK & SPEED DIAl KEYS You can store names and phone numbers in the Internal phone book (up to 300) and in the SIM phone book (SIM dependant). To access the phonebook • In idle mode, press Names (Right Soft Key) OR • Press Menu, select Phonebook, and OK.
To call a stored number • Press Names (Right Soft Key) OR • Press Menu, select Phonebook, and OK once. • Press to find the name you want, or key the first letter of the name then • Press to dial the number. To edit (change) a phonebook entry • Press Names (Right Soft Key), then find the entry you want to change.
CAll lOGS • If a call is not answered, 1 missed call(s). To view the call log entries • From the home screen/idle mode, press show the All Calls – a combined list of received calls, dialled calls and missed calls. • View via the Menu and Calls, where you can view separate lists for Missed calls, Dialled calls, Received calls, or Delete call logs.
10.1 To access the Message menu • Press Menu to show Message. • Press OK to display the options: Write to write a new message. message Inbox to go to your inbox to read received texts. Outbox to go to your outbox (includes saved drafts).
Note: Use navigation key to move the cursor, Clear to delete letters and the * key for symbols or punctuation, or repeated pressing of the 1 key • To send, press Send key . 10.3 To read your messages • Press Menu then to show Messaging and OK to select.
• Flashlight: You can select flashlight off activated or auto. • Size select: You can select 960x1280, 480x640, 240x320, brightness. • Contast: You can select adjust contast. • Exposure bias: You can select adjust exposure. • Shots : You can select disable ,3 shots,6 shots • WB: You can select auto, incandescence, fluorescent, sunny day, cloud, color .
11.3 Setting You can set: • Quality : You can select low Normal ,Advanced. • Banding: You can select banding 50HZ or 60HZ. • Shutter sound: You can shutter sound Off or Activate • Auto save: You can auto save Off or Activate. • Storage: You can select the storage Memory Card.
Note: The connection can be subject to interference from obstructions such as walls or from other electronic devices. • Alarm: You can set 5 alarm. 12.1 In the edit alarm interface, you can set On or Off, Time , Repeat, Snooze and Alert type.
• Image viewer: You can Image viewer • Sound recorder: You can sound recorder. SETTINGS • Press Menu to enter setting and press to find the settings you want 13.1 Phone settings : • Press Menu to enter setting list: • Time &...
• Restore factory settings: You can restore factory setting use password number: 0000 13.2 Display You can set Wallpaper, Idle display settings, Contrast, Backlight, Keypad backlight. • Wallpaper: You can set your phone to display a background picture, when the phone is in idle mode.
• Block list: You can view and edit block list • Whitelist: You can view and edit whitelist 13.4 Call settings • Dual SIM: you can select Standby mode, Reply by original SIM, Set SIM name. • Call divert: You can set divert Call forwarding unconditional, Call forwarding on busy, Call forwarding on no reply, Divert If unreachable, Cancel All Diverts.
• Hide ID: You can settings Hide ID, Display own ID, Display ID by netword. • Others: You can settings Call time minute reminder,Auto redial, Vibration when connected, Reply SMS after reject, Auto record voice call, Auot quick end. 13.5 Connections • Network settings.
FIlE MANAGER 15.1 Can insert SD card function. Press Menu to File Manager and press the left soft key “Option” you can open list : • New folder：You can create new folder. • Delete: You can delete folder • Details: You can see the folder details. • Edit: You can edit folder Rename, Copy or Move.
• Weekly: You can switch go to monthly view and go to weekly view. • Daily: You can daily USER PROFIlE Profiles allow quick changes to your M1250 phone sounds, and to customise them to suit your situation. There are 6 preset profiles – General, Silent, Meeting, Indoor, Outdoor, Earphone .
18.1 Auto search and save : To start automatic tuning the radio station and save them. • Channel list: You can edit channel name and frequency. • Save :You can save the channel. • Manual search : You can input the frequency of the radio station.
• Select level: You can select game level. Help: Display the introduction about how to play the game. If the game has not end, you can select Resume to continue the game. GUARANTEE AND SERVICE The phone is under warranty for 24 months from the date of purchase shown on your sales receipt.
TECHNICAl DETAIlS Standard GSM Mobile Frequency Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 System Phase 2+ Operating Standby: > 200 hours Time (with fully Talking: > 4 hours charged battery) Charging Time < 3 hours Temperature Operating: 0°C to 40°C range Storage: -20°C to 60°C Electrical power Bl-25C li-ion 3.7V Handset battery...
CE DEClARATION This product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC. The Declaration of conformity can be found on: www.aegtelephones.eu 1313 DISPOSAl OF THE DEVICE (ENVIRONMENT) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not throw this product into the normal household garbage but take it to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
Please contact your local authorities in case you need more information on the collection points in your area. Batteries must be removed before disposing of the device. Dispose of the batteries in an environmental manner according to your country regulations.