This manual is for system software versions 03.**.** or higher.
Software version 03.**.** requires expanded memory
CPU P/N 80025B. Do not install in prior versions.
System numbering is expanded in version 03.**.**. See Expanded Database on page 1-
2 for more.
• Extension numbers are 300-427 and trunk numbers are 1-64 (using extension numbers
• UCD Hunting Groups are preset at 700-707, and the Voice Mail Hunt Group is preset
• Ring Groups are preset at 600-607.
Automatic Slot Conﬁguration
Automatic Slot Conﬁguration automatically sets up station and trunk PCBs when you
initially power up the system. This simpliﬁes installation because you no longer have to
use system programming to activate station and trunk PCBs after you plug them in.
• See Automatic Slot Conﬁguration on page 1-4 for more.
Simpliﬁed Voice Mail Programming
The system provides a predeﬁned set of Voice Mail station numbers (201-208), which
have a predeﬁned set of corresponding Voice Mail extension numbers (500-507). In addi-
tion, the Voice Mail extension numbers are already designated as Voice Mail ports and
assigned to a predeﬁned UCD Hunting Group (with 700 as the master number). Because
of these assignments, programming external Voice Mail is a simple, 2-step process:
• In Program 8001 - Voice Mail Setup , enter E to enable external Voice Mail. (IntraMail
and UltraMail set up this option automatically.)
• In Program 9902 - Set Up Stations (DS2000) , assign the Voice Mail ports to the pre-
deﬁned Voice Mail station numbers (201-208).
• See Voice Mail Setup in the Quick Setup Guide that came with your system for more.
For additional resources, visit our Technical Support site on the web at
1. Installing the Cabinet
2. PCB Installation
3. Installing Extensions
Options and SMDR