1. SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the installation and use of the appliance, careful-
ly read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is
not responsible if an incorrect installation and use cau-
ses injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions
with the appliance for future reference.
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they are supervised by an adult or a
person who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance
when it operates or when it cools down. Accessible
parts are hot.
• If the appliance has a child safety device, we recom-
mend that you activate it.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
1.2 General Safety
• Internally the appliance becomes hot when in opera-
tion. Do not touch the heating elements that are in
the appliance. Always use oven gloves to remove or
put in accessories or ovenware.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Before maintenance cut the power supply.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can