Your new NEC Display display box* should contain the following:
• MD21GS-3MP Display with tilt/swivel/pivot/height adjustable stand
• Power Cords (N.A. Hospital Grade, European Continental and Chinese)
• Quick Reference Guide
• Installation and Maintenance Guide
• Video Signal Cable (DVI-D to DVI-D cable)
• CD-ROM (GammaComp MD)
• Ferrite Core
For complete display card instructions, please refer to the display card installation guide.
For GammaComp MD Quality Control Software, please refer to GammaComp MD User's Guide.
* Remember to save your original box and packing material to transport or ship the display.
For Japanese market model, only power cord for Japan is provided with this display.
For Power Cord (European continental and Chinese type)
Open the ferrite core and damp
it on the power cord.
Close the ferrite core.
Attach the Ferrite Core to the end of Power cord.
Only AC-IN (connector) side of display.