2.5 Integrated Antenna Model Suspended Ceiling T-Bar Mount Instructions
Ceiling mount requires holding the AP650 Access Point up against a T-bar of a suspended ceiling grid and twisting
the case onto the T-bar.
2.5.1 Suspended Ceiling Mount Procedure
1. If required, install and attach a security cable to the unit's lock port.
2. Plug the Ethernet cable into the unit and to a controller with an 802.3af-compatible power source.
3. Face the bottom of the T-bar with the back of the case.
4. Orient the case by its length and the length of the T-bar.
5. Rotate the case in place 45 degrees clockwise, or about 10 o'clock.
6. Push the back of the case onto the bottom of the T-bar.
7. Rotate the case 45 degrees counter-clockwise. The clips click as they fasten to the T-bar.
8. Verify the unit has power by observing the LEDs.
2.6 External Antenna Model Wall Mount Instructions
Wall mounting requires hanging the AP650 access point along its width or length using the pair of slots on the
bottom of the unit. The AP650 can be mounted onto any plaster, wood, or cement wall surface using the provided
wall anchors when necessary. The illustration shows a lengthwise mount
2.6.1 Wall Mount Hardware
Two wide-shoulder Phillips pan head self-tapping screws
AP650 Access Point