2.5 Suspended Ceiling T-Bar Mount
Ceiling mount requires holding the AP 6522M access point up against a T-bar of a suspended ceiling grid and
twisting the case onto the T-bar.
2.5.1 Suspended Ceiling T-Bar Mount Procedure
1. Attach an Ethernet cable from the access point to a controller with an 802.3af compatible power source
or use the PWRS-14000-148R power supply to supply power to the AP 6522M (once fully cabled).
2. Align the bottom of the T-bar with the back of the case.
3. Orient the case by its length, and the length of the T-bar.
4. Rotate the case 45 degrees clockwise, or to about 10 o'clock.
5. Push the back of the case onto the bottom of the T-bar.
6. Rotate the case 45 degrees counter-clockwise. The clips click as they fasten to the T-bar.
7. Verify the unit has power by observing the LEDs.
AP 6522M Access Point