INSTALLATION ON PLAYSTATION® 3
1. Connect the USB connector (14) to a USB port on your console.
2. Switch on your console.
3. Launch your game.
You are now ready to play!
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PLAYSTATION® 3
- In "1 Player" mode, if your official gamepad is switched on, you must move it to "controller port 2" in order
for your wheel to be functional.
- On "PlayStation® 3", the wheel is only compatible with "PlayStation® 3" games (and will not function with
"PlayStation® 2" games).
- Use the "PS" button on your official gamepad to exit your games or switch off your console.
- In certain driving games, don't hesitate to test out your wheel's 2 sensitivity modes in order to optimize its
precision and responsiveness.
DEFAULT MAPPING FOR BUTTONS AND PEDAL SET ON PLAYSTATION® 3
By default, your pedal set corresponds to the Up and Down directions on a gamepad's
right mini-stick (your pedals are therefore combined).
Using the MAPPING button (3), you can also program the "Cross / Square" buttons or the
"L2 / R2" triggers onto the pedal set for separate acceleration and braking.
(To do so, if necessary, modify the "control options" in your game's interface.)