NINTENDO ® WII™ & GAMECUBE™
INSTALLATION ON NINTENDO® WII™ & GAMECUBE™
1. Switch on your console.
2. For the Wii™: Open the "Nintendo® GameCube™ Controller" hatch located on the top of your console.
3. Connect your wheel's GameCube™ connector (13) to port #1 on your console.
4. Launch your game (for the Wii™: use your Wii Remote™ to launch and exit the game).
You are now ready to play!
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR NINTENDO® Wii™
You wheel will be compatible :
- With most Virtual Console™ games
(available for download from the Wii™ Shop Channel)
- With all GameCube™ games (that are compatible with your Wii™ console).
- Never connect the USB connector (14) to your Wii™ (to avoid the risk of damaging your wheel or your
DEFAULT MAPPING FOR BUTTONS AND PEDAL SET ON GAMECUBE™ AND WII™
By default, your pedal set corresponds to the digital "B / A" buttons. Using the MAPPING
button (3), you can also program the "L / R" triggers onto the pedal set for progressive
acceleration and braking.
(To do so, if necessary, modify the "control options" in your game's interface.)