REMOVING THE FREEZER
1. Freezer Room Guard
- To remove : Remove the freezer room guard
( 1 ) by lifting the guard up.
- To relocate : Push down until the guard ( 1 )
locks into place.
2. Ice Bucket
- To remove : Lift the ice bucket ( 1 ).
- To relocate : Place the ice bucket into the
Super extended drawer ( 2 ).
3. Super Extended Drawer
- To remove : Pull the drawer out to full
extension. Tilt up the rear of the drawer and lift
- To relocate : Place the drawer onto the rails
( 4 ) by tilting it up.
Lower the drawer into place until it is horizontal
and slide the drawer ( 3 ) in.
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 41
English - 41
4. Freezer Drawer
- To remove the freezer drawer : Pull the
freezer drawer out fully. Tilt up the rear of the
bin and lift it out to remove.
- To relocate the freezer drawer : Place the bin
into the rail assembly.
You can scratch the side of the bin if you
twist it left or right when disassembling or
Do not allow babies or children to climb
into the freezer drawer.
They could damage the refrigerator and
seriously injure themselves.
Do not sit on the freezer door.
The door may break.
Do not remove the divider.
If trapped inside, children may be injured
or suffocate to death.
2015. 5. 8.