To remove the door bins
• Simply lift each bin up and pull straight out.
To remove the Vegetable and Fruit Drawers
• Tilt up the front of the drawer, and then pull
straight back. Next, move the drawer slightly
in the direction of the arrow, and then pull the
drawer out of the refrigerator.
• Insert the drawer into the frame rails, and then
push back into place.
• Slide each bin in above the desired location,
and then push down until it stops.
The drawers need to be removed before
the glass shelf above them can be lifted
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 40
4. Cool Select Pantry
- To remove the pantry : Pull the pantry out to
full extension. Tilt up the front side of the pantry
and pull straight out.
- To relocate the pantry : Push the rails to the
back of the refrigerator. Place the drawer onto
the rails and slide the pantry back until it is in
- To remove the divider : Pull the pantry
completely out to full extension and raise the
front side of the divider to unhook it from the
rear wall of the pantry, then lift the divider out.
- To relocate the divider : Hook the back of the
divider over the rear wall of the pantry and push
the divider down.
Using the doors
Ensure that the doors close all the way and are
When the refrigerator door is only partially open, it
will automatically close.
But, the door will stay open when opened more
than the auto close range and you must close it
English - 40
2015. 5. 8.