4. Lift the door straight up to remove.
5. Remove the screw ( 8 ) attached to the
lower left and right door hinges with a philips
Remove the 2 hex head bolts ( 9 ) attached to
the lower left and right door hinges with an allen
Remove the lower left and right door hinges
( 10 ).
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 20
To reattach the fridge doors after you have moved
the fridge to its final location, assemble the parts in
1. The Water Line must be fully inserted into the
center of the transparent coupler (Type A) or the
Guide Lines (Type B) to prevent water leakage
from the dispenser.
Center of Transparent
DISASSEMBLE THE FREEZER
1. Take out the upper drawer by lifting it up.
2. Remove the freeze room guard ( 1 ) by lifting
the guard up.
English - 20
The Guide Lines
2015. 5. 8.