REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR
1. Door Bins
• Door Bins ( 1 )
- To remove : Simply lift the bin up and pull
- To relocate : Slide it in above the desired
location and push down until it stops.
• Door Bins ( 2 )
- To remove : Take the right side of the bin out
by lifting it at an angle along the guide, and then
take the left side out by pulling it from the door.
- To relocate : Slide it into the original location
and push down until it sticks.
Injury may occur if the door bins are not
Do not allow children to play with the bins.
Sharp corners of the bins may cause
Do not adjust a bin full of food.
Remove the food first.
To remove dust from the bins : Remove
the guard and wash the bin in water.
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 38
( 1 )
( 2 )
English - 38
When Out Door opens more than normal
OPEN angle (105°), Indoor is able to touch
the Out Door.
• Do not open the Indoor when Outdoor
is open, close the Out door to hang the
Handle Latch and then open the In / Out
• When close the outdoor, check the "click"
sounds of a latch.
2015. 5. 8.