Refrigerator user manual This manual is made with 100 % recycled paper. imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. Free Standing Appliance DA68-03055A-06.indb 1 DA68-03055A-06.indb 1 2015. 4. 23. 2015. 4. 23. 8:16 8:16...
SETTING UP YOUR FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR ………………………… 11 OPERATING YOUR FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR ………………………… 21 TROUBLESHOOTING ……………………………………………………………… 109 SAMSUNG SMART HOME SETTING GUIDE …………………………………… 112 This smart refrigerator supports from Samsung Smart Home. More detailed information, please visit www.samsung.com Safety information SAFETY INFORMATION...
• Do not install this appliance in a humid, oily, WARNING or dusty location , or in a location exposed to direct sunlight or water (rain, etc.). • Do not install this appliance in a location where CRITICAL INSTALLATION gas may leak. WARNINGS - This may result in an electric shock or ﬁre.
grounding plug and a 3-slot receptacle that will WARNING accept the plug on the appliance. The marked rating of the extension cord should be AC 115-120 V, 10 A, or more. CRITICAL USAGE WARNINGS If a grounding adapter is used, make sure the receptacle box is fully grounded.
• If you experience difﬁ culty changing a non-LED • Do not spray volatile material such as light, contact a Samsung service center. insecticide onto the surface of the appliance. • If the product is equipped with LED Lamps, do...
3rd party on this ﬁ nished appliance are not covered • If the product is ﬂ ooded, make sure to under Samsung warranty service, nor is contact your nearest service center. Samsung responsible for safety issues - There is a risk of electric shock or ﬁre.
CAUTION WARNING CLEANING CAUTIONS CRITICAL DISPOSAL WARNINGS • Do not spray water directly on the • DANGER : Risk of child entrapment. inside or outside the refrigerator. Before you throw away your old - There is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock. refrigerator or freezer: •...
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR Saving Energy Tips PROPER USAGE - Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation. • In the event of a power failure, call the local Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight ofﬁ...
1. Regulatory Notice 1.1 FCC Notice FCC CAUTION: CAUTION Any changes or modiﬁ cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Contains Transmitter Module FCC ID: A3LWIDT30Q This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is Subject to following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received including interference that cause undesired operation.
1. Regulatory Notice 1.2 IC Notice Contains Transmitter Module IC: 649E-WIDT30Q This device complies with Industry Canada lincence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions : (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Setting up your French Door Refrigerator GETTING READY TO INSTALL THE REFRIGERATOR Congratulations on your purchase of this Samsung French Door Refrigerator. We hope you enjoy the state-of-art features and efﬁ ciencies that this new appliance offers. Selecting the best location for the...
REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR CAUTION DOORS When moving your refrigerator For some installations, you need to remove the fridge and freezer drawers so you can move the To prevent ﬂ oor damage, be sure the front refrigerator to its ﬁ nal location. adjusting legs are in the up position (above the Do not remove the doors/drawer if you don’t ﬂ...
With the door opened WARNING 1. Remove 3 screws holding down the TOP TABLE ( 1 ) and separate the connected wires. Disassembling the refrigerator doors Be careful not to drop and scratch the doors while removing them. Required Tools (Not provided) You need the following tools to complete the installation of your refrigerator: 2.
4. Lift the door straight up to remove. REATTACHING THE REFRIGERATOR DOORS To reattach the fridge doors after you have moved the fridge to its ﬁ nal location, assemble the parts in reverse order. 1. The Water Line must be fully inserted into the center of the transparent coupler (Type A) or the Guide Lines (Type B) to prevent water leakage from the dispenser.
3. Press the locking tab and separate the Wire RE-ASSEMBLING THE FLEX Connector. DOOR To reattach the Flex door after you have moved the fridge to its ﬁ nal location, assemble parts in reverse order. CAUTION Be sure to connect the Flex Door Wire Connector. If it is not connected, the Flex Room does not 4.
3. Take out the lower basket ( 2 ) by lifting the CAUTION basket up from the rail system. Be careful not to scratch or dent the sliding rail by letting it strike the ﬂ oor. CAUTION Make sure that you mount the freezer basket in the right position when removing / installing the freezer door.
LEVELING THE REFRIGERATOR MAKING MINOR ADJUSTMENTS TO THE DOORS Make sure the refrigerator is level so that you can make ﬁ nal adjustments. A leveled refrigerator is necessary for getting the Use a level to test if the refrigerator is level both doors perfectly even.
INSTALLING THE WATER Connecting to the water supply line DISPENSER LINE 1. First, shut off the main water A water dispenser with a ﬁ lter is one of the helpful supply. features on your new refrigerator. To help promote better health, the water ﬁ lter removes unwanted particles from your water.
Connecting the water supply line to the CAUTION refrigerator There are several items that you need to purchase Do not use without the molded end (Bulb) of the to complete this connection. plastic tubing ( B ). You may ﬁ nd these items sold as a kit at your local hardware store.
COMPLETING THE SET UP Now that you have your new refrigerator installed in place, you are ready to set up and enjoy the features and functions of the appliance. By completing the following steps, your refrigerator should be fully operational. 1.
2. Periodic updates of Weather or News will cause network trafﬁ c even when you are not using the Display. 3. When software updates become available, Samsung automatically updates the refrigerator software and then issues an alert which appears on your Display.
HOME SCREEN • The Home screen is the starting point for all functions. In the center of the Home screen, basic refrigerator information such as Time, Date, Weather, Temperature, and Dispenser Selection appears. (The Home screen may differ depending on the layout of widgets) The indicator icons at the top left of the screen display information about the refrigerator’s status.
5. Phone Mirroring : Access the smartphone screen on the refrigerator, and control or change the settings on the phone. 6. Kitchen TV : Connect your Samsung TV to the same network as the refrigerator and watch TV on the refrigerator’s screen.
2. Choose a freezer and/or fridge temperature using the temperature buttons, and then select the [Save] button. • Freezer : Fahrenheit : -8 °F ~ 5 °F (Default: 0 °F) Celsius : -23 °C ~ -15 °C (Default: -18 °C) • Fridge : Fahrenheit : 34 °F ~ 44 °F (Default: 37 °F) Celsius : 1 °C ~ 7 °C (Default: 3 °C) •...
SETTING THE POWER FREEZE / POWER COOL FUNCTIONS You can use the Power Freeze and Power Cool functions to lower the temperature of the freezer and fridge compartments quickly. To use the Power Freeze or Power Cool function, follow these steps: 1.
SETTING THE DISPENSER To select the ice type, follow these steps: 1. Touch Dispenser Status on the Home screen. The Dispenser pop-up appears. 2. Touch the desired dispenser type, and then press the [Close] button. DOOR OPEN ALARM If the fridge / freezer door remains open more than 3 minutes, a warning window pops up accompanied by alarm sounds.
MEMO You can use the Memo function to leave a memo for yourself or someone else. How to leave a new memo. 1. Select the [Memo] button on the Home screen. 2. Select the [New] button. 3. Select the memo tools you want by touching the tool buttons above the memo entry area.
You can save up to 80 memos. To use the Keyboard, press the Keyboard icon, and then touch where you want the memo to begin. The keyboard pops up on the Display. The number of characters you can input with the Keyboard is limited to the number of characters that will ﬁ...
How to display memos. 1. Select the Memo button on the Home screen. To view multiple memos, continue here. 2. Select the memo you want to display. 2. To view multiple memos, press the [Multi Select] button. • When you select the [Select All] button, the Multi-Select mode lets you select a Multi Selection screen appears.
3. View the saved memo. 3. Select the memos you want to view. • In the Detail View screen, you can delete the • When you select the [Select All] button, all memo or attach it to or detach it from the the memos on the current page are selected Home screen.
How to delete memos. 1. Select the [Memo] button on the Home screen. To delete multiple memos, continue here. 2. Select the memo you want to delete. 2. To delete multiple memos, select the [Multi Select] button. 3. Press the [Delete] button. 3.
4. Press the [Yes] button. 4. Press the [Delete] button. 5. Press the [Yes] button. English - 32 DA68-03055A-06.indb 32 DA68-03055A-06.indb 32 2015. 4. 23. 2015. 4. 23. 8:16 8:16...
PANDORA (USA ONLY) This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. Through the Pandora service, you can enjoy your favorite songs free of charge. The song selections are based on the analysis data collected by Pandora’s Music Genome Project.
4. Press the [Sign in] button. If you forget your password, press the “I forgot my password” button to get an email with your password sent to the email address you registered with Pandora. 5. Select a station from the list on the left. Pandora supports up to 100 stations.
8. To put the currently playing song on hold, press the hold ( ) button. 9. To play the next song, press the Next ( ) button. • Unfortunately, our music licenses force us to limit the number of songs you can skip in an hour.
How to Create a Station in Pandora 1. Select the [Create Station] button at the bottom of the Pandora screen. 2. Select the entry ﬁ eld next to “Artist or Song” to bring up the Keyboard window. Enter the name of an artist or the name of a song. 3.
TUNEIN (CANADA AND AUSTRALIA ONLY) • This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). • Through the TuneIn service, you can enjoy your favorite songs free of charge. • Occasionally a station may become unavailable at the broadcaster’s request, due to geographical restrictions, or otherwise.
4. To check the schedule of the broadcasting Operator press the [Schedule] button. 5. To adjust the volume, select the volume button. 6. With the Sleep Timer function, it can be automatically turned off after the set time. If the Sleep Timer is not set, it will stop in 60 minutes automatically. 6-1.
My Presets • If there are broadcasting stations to be added to the favorites, use the My Presets function. But, since those being registered in the My Presets while you are signed out will be deleted when ﬁ nishing the TuneIn, register them while you are signed in with your TuneIn account if you want to use them later.
2. When the keyboard pops up, enter the search word and press the [OK] button. 3. When selecting a desired broadcasting station on the search results, you can listen to its broadcast radio. When wanting to search again, press the [Search] button or touch the Search bar.
EPICURIOUS With the Epicurious service, you can easily to ﬁ nd various recipes by ingredient, season, occasion, or category. This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. How to use the Featured Recipes function 1.
5. Press the [Favorite] button to add a recipe to your favorite list. Press the [Shopping List] button to make a shopping list for a recipe. 6. Select the [Preparation] tab on the top of the page to view the recipe’s step by step preparation instructions.
How to use Recipe Search by Ingredient. 1. Select [Recipe Search by Ingredient] on the Epicurious list. 2. Select the [Food] or [Drink] button, and then select the [Food]/[Drink] type on the left of screen. Next, select an ingredient icon on the right. When you select an ingredient icon, the number of recipes using that ingredient appears on the bottom of the page.
How to use My Favorites. 1. Select [My Favorites] on the Epicurious list. • You can store up to 100 favorite recipes. 2. Select the recipe you want. • Select the A-Z button on the right to arrange the favorites in the alphabetical order. •...
3. Select the [View Combined Shopping List] 3. Select the [View Shopping List] button. button. 4. The screen displays the combined ingredient 4. Select a recipe on the left of screen. list for all the recipes you selected. The screen displays the ingredient list for the recipe you selected.
KITCHEN PHONE The Kitchen Phone function lets you make and receive phone calls from the refrigerator via a Samsung smart phone that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the refrigerator and is running the Samsung Smart Home app.
3. In a few moments, a list of available smartphones is displayed. 4. Select a smartphone. The Password Input screen appears. 5. Input a valid password. The “connected” message appears. 6. The name of the connected smartphone appears in the upper bar. English - 47 DA68-03055A-06.indb 47 DA68-03055A-06.indb 47...
Placing a call (A smartphone must be connected to Kitchen Phone.) 1. Tap the Kitchen Phone icon on the Home screen. 2. The name of the connected smartphone appears in the upper bar and a keypad appears in the center of the screen.
6. Alternately, tap Contact to display a list of contacts.Select one to place a call to that number. 7. The Call Screen appears. 8. Uss the volume control buttons on the right side of the screen to control the call volume. The default volume level is 3.
Conversation mode (A smartphone must be connected to Kitchen Phone.) 1. When you place or receive a call, the Conversation screen appears. 2. To display the Numeric keypad and enter a phone number, tap the Numeric button. You can also display the Numeric keypad when you need to enter numbers during a call.
• The smartphone must be connected to the same network as the refrigerator. For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. • You must have installed the Samsung Smart Home app on the phone. See page 112. Phone Mirroring must be activated on the phone.
3. On the smartphone you chose, bring up the password input screen. Enter the password you have set in the Smart Home app. 4. Read the privacy policies and the battery use instructions, and then select OK. 5. The connection progress indicator appears. The network connection may not operate smoothly depending on the network environment.
Kitchen TV lets you watch TV on your refrigerator. It is available only if the refrigerator is connected to the same network as a compatible Samsung TV. For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79.
3. Select a TV in the Searched TV list to display the TV screen. 3-1. A number pad appears on the refrigerator and a PIN appears on the TV. Use the number pad to enter the PIN into the refrigerator, and then tap OK. 4.
AP NEWS The Internet news service provides current news in up to 11 categories. This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. How to view news from AP News.
The news article on the preview page shows the ﬁ rst 2 lines of the entire article. To view the article in detail, visit http://www.ap.org on your mobile phone or PC. 4. To see all the photos related to the article, select the main photo in the detail news article. •...
WEATHERBUG The Internet weather service provides current and weekly weather information by region. This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. How to add your Region to Weatherbug 1.
5. Select your location. 6. Select a local weather station. 7. Select the “ ” button on the top right of the screen. 8. The display screen shows your local weather. English - 58 DA68-03055A-06.indb 58 DA68-03055A-06.indb 58 2015. 4. 23. 2015.
How to view today’s weather. 1. Select the [WeatherBug] button on the Home screen. There will be a 4-second commercial ad when you start WeatherBug. 2. The Weatherbug screen appears displaying your local weather. If you select Active Alerts, the screen displays weather alerts. 3.
How to add other Regions to Weatherbug 1. Select the region search bar on the top left of the screen. 2. The current region information appears on the screen. 3. Select the [+] button in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Select the desired local weather station. 7. Press the “ ” button on the top right of the screen. 8. The screen displays the weather for the location you selected. How to view Weather Information for a Region 1. Select the desired location on the location list. 2.
How to delete Regions from Weatherbug 1. Select the [Edit] button in the upper right corner of screen. 2. Select the check box on the left of the location you want to delete, and then then select the Delete button. How to view weather forecasts.
CALENDAR Displays the calendar from Google Calendar. This function is only available when the refrigerator is connected to your wireless network (Wi-Fi). For instructions explaining how to connect the refrigerator to your network, see page 79. To use the Calendar function, you need a Google account. The Calendar schedule supports dates from Jan 1970 to Dec 2037.
3. To view your schedule, select a date. The screen displays the daily schedule for the date you selected. You cannot modify or erase the Google Calendar schedule through the refrigerator display screen. The display color of each scheduled event is the same as that in the Google Calendar application. Press the left / right direction arrows to check the Monthly Schedule.
How to manage a Shared Calendar 1. Select [Other Calendar]. 2. Select a [Show] or [Hide] button. • You can show or hide schedules from your Google Web Calendar subscription list using the Other Calendar List screen. • If you change the Show / Hide setting here, it does not change in the subscription list and does not change the Show / Hide setting on the Google Web Calendar.
How to create an event 1. Select the [Create event] button on the Calendar screen. You must be logged in on your primary Gmail email address (***@gmail.com) to use the Create an event feature. To view the primary email address: 1. Log in to www.google.com. 2.
PHOTO You can upload photos from a Memory Card into My Album on your refrigerator. How to Copy Photos from a Memory Card to My Album 1. Pull out the cover over the card slot and move it to the side. 2.
4. Select [Memory Card] on the Photos list. 5. Select the photo you want to save to My 5. To store multiple photos, press the [Multi Album. Select] button. • When you select the [Select All] button, the Multi Selection screen appears. •...
6. Press the [Save To My Album] button. 6. Select all the photos you want to save to My Album. • When you select a photo, its detail information • When you select the [Select All] button, all the photos on the current page are selected and will appear.
7. While the photo uploads from the Memory 7. Press the [Save To My Album] button. Card, the “Save To My Album” popup appears on the screen. • Larger photo sizes will take longer to upload. 8. While the photos upload from the Memory Card, the “Save To My Album”...
How to run a slide show. 1. Select the [Photo] button on the Home screen. 2. Select [My Album] in the Photos list. 3. Select the [Multi Select] button. 4. Select the photos you want for the slide show, and then press the [View Selected] button.
6. The slide show starts. Select the screen to change the view option. • The slide show runs once. When it ﬁ nishes, the view options appear on the screen. • By selecting the button, you can move to the previous or next photo. •...
10. Use the buttons to change the slide show transition time, and then press the [OK] button. 11. To change the order of the photos in the slide show, select the button. 12. Select [Normal] or [Shufﬂ e], and then press the [OK] button.
How to rotate photos. 1. Select [My Album] in the Photos list. 2. Select the photo you want to rotate. 2. Select the [Multi Select] button to rotate multiple photos. 3. Select the [-90° Rotate] or [90° Rotate] 3. Select the photos you want to rotate, and button.
Saving photos to a memory card. 1. Insert a memory card into the refrigerator’s memory card slot. 2. Select [My Album] in the Photos list. 3. Select the photo you want to save. 3. To save multiple photos, select the [Multi Select] button.
[Delete] button. 4. Press the [Yes] button. 4. Press the [Yes] button. • There are 10 photos that have been pre-loaded by Samsung. These photos explain product features and cannot be deleted. English - 76 DA68-03055A-06.indb 76 DA68-03055A-06.indb 76...
To use Phone Finder, the smartphone must be connected to the same network as the refrigerator and have the Samsung Smart Home app installed. See page 112. Kitchen Phone must be activated on the phone. 1. Select the [Phone Finder] button on the Home screen.
EASY CONNECTION Easy Connection enables you to connect the refrigerator to the Samsung server via a Wi-Fi connection. Once the connection is established, you can check the status of the refrigerator and/or control its functionality on a mobile device. A mobile device is required to enable this feature.
WI-FI NETWORKS When you set Wi-Fi ON, the refrigerator’s wireless network function searches for a wireless AP to connect 1. Select On or OFF. Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network CAUTION • In addition to the router installed in your home, your refrigerator can detect other wireless routers installed in nearby houses or ofﬁ...
2. Select the wireless AP you want to connect to. : Locked with Security Code : Signal Strength • You can check the MAC address of the Fridge on the bottom of the Screen. • If there are no APs showing on the screen, press the [Search] menu at the bottom. •...
4. After the refrigerator has connected to your network, you can select the [IP Address] button on the Wi- Fi Networks screen to view the current IP address and Gateway values. 5. If you need to enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS manually, press the [User Conﬁ...
SCREENSAVER THEME Select the themes for the Display screen screensaver. 1. Select the [Settings] button. 2. Select the [Screensaver Theme] on the Settings list. 3. Select the theme(s) you want to use in the screensaver, and then press the [Save] button. Select at least two screensaver themes.
• Tap to delete the blue icon ( ) in the upper corner of the widget. • Select an empty area to add a widget there. • Tap to change the widget. • To change the order of a widget, tap and hold the widget. The blue icon ( , ) appears. The default widgets on the refrigerator can be relocated but not deleted.
ENERGY SAVER Turns the Energy Saver function on and off. When Energy Saver is on, power consumption decreases. 1. Select the Energy Saver ON or OFF buttons on the Settings list. The Energy Saver function is pre-set to ON in the factory. If condensation or water drops appear on the doors, turn the Energy Saver mode off.
DISPENSER LOCK When you activate the Dispenser Lock function, the dispenser and the ﬂ ex zone selection button will not work. 1. Press the button in the right bottom corner of the Settings list. 2. Select the Dispenser Lock ON or OFF buttons on the Settings list. •...
WATER FILTER The Water Filter status icon on the Home screen enables you to check the current status of the water ﬁ lter. Follow the instructions below to check and/or replace the water ﬁ lter. 1. Check the water ﬁ lter status in the Settings list or indicator icons on the upper left of Home screen. The icon will blink red for several seconds when you open or close the door.
For a replacement water ﬁ lter, visit your local home improvement center or Samsung’s ofﬁ cial on- line parts distributor at http://www.samsungparts.com. Be sure the replacement water ﬁ lter has the SAMSUNG logo on the box and on the water ﬁ lter. DISPLAY Lets you set the brightness of the LCD and the running time of the Screensaver.
VOLUME Lets you control the volume of the alert sounds. 1. Press the button in the right bottom corner of the Settings list. 2. Select [Volume] in the Settings list. 3. Select a volume level button to change the alert sound level. 4.
COUNTRY-LANGAUGE You can select a country and a preferred language. 1. Press the button in the right bottom corner of the Settings list. 2. Select [Country-Langauge] in the Settings list. 3. To save the new Country-Langauge, press the [Country-Langauge] button. If you select USA, the Pandora service will be activated;...
TIME Lets you set the current time. 1. Select the button in the bottom right corner of the Settings list. 2. Select [Time] in the Settings list. 3. Select the buttons to revise the time settings, and then press the [Save] button. DATE Lets you can set the current date.
TEMPERATURE UNIT CONVERTER Lets you set the temperature display to Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The unit you select applies to the Freezer / Fridge set temperature and the temperature displayed by the Weather function. 1. Press the button in the right bottom corner of the Settings list. 2.
COOLING OFF The cooling off function shuts off the cooling mechanism in freezer and fridge compartments, but does not shut off the electrical power to the refrigerator. This function is only used to demo refrigerator models on showroom ﬂ oors. 1.
TOUCH SCREEN CORRECTION You can calibrate the touch point to best meet your needs. To adjust the touch point on the touch screen: 1. Press the button in the right bottom corner of the Settings list. 2. Select [Touch Screen Correction] in the Settings list. 3.
DEVICE AUTHENTIFICATION Lets you check the operational status of the refrigerator on a Samsung smart TV. To access the refrigerator from the TV, you must go through the authentication procedure, which is required just once, the ﬁ rst time you use this function.
• Do not press the test button continuously when HOW TO USE THE ICE the tray is ﬁ lled with ice or water. DISPENSER Water may overﬂ ow or ice may jam the bucket. Touch Dipenser Status on the Home screen to When you select the Test button, you will select what you want to dispense.
USING THE TWO LEVER CAUTION DISPENSER • To clean the ice bin/bucket, wash with a mild Push the appropriate ice type button detergent, rinse well, and dry thoroughly it. Do to select the type of ice you want not use harsh or abrasive cleaners or solvents. dispensed.
Going on vacation... Water clouding phenomenon All water provided to the refrigerator ﬂ ows If you are going on a long vacation or business trip through the core ﬁ lter which is an alkaline and won’t use the water or ice dispensers for a water ﬁ...
Be sure the ﬁ lter because impurities in the water cause it to SAMSUNG logo is on the water ﬁ lter and stick. If you are having difﬁ culties, grip the water on the water ﬁ lter box.
Removing any residual matter inside Reverse Osmosis Water Supply the water supply line after installing the IMPORTANT : The pressure of the water supply water ﬁ lter. coming out of a reverse osmosis system going to the water inlet valve of the refrigerator needs to be between 35 and 120 psi (241 and 827 kPa).
When the door opens, the interlock switch automatically turns off the auger motor in the ice maker for safety reasons. If the interior or exterior LED lamp has gone out, please contact Samsung Customer Support. English - 100 DA68-03055A-06.indb 100 DA68-03055A-06.indb 100...
USING THE FLEX ZONE Flex Zone Modes 1. When “Wine/Party Dishes” is selected, the The Flex Zone is a full-width drawer with an temperature of the Flex Zone will be kept adjustable temperature control. around 42 °F (5 °C). This feature helps keep You can use the Flex Zone for large party trays, deli food fresh for a long time.
2. Tempered Glass shelves REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR - To remove : Tilt up the front of the shelf in the ACCESSORIES direction shown ( 1 ), and then lift it up vertically ( 2 ). Pull the shelf out. 1. Door Bins - To re-install : Tilt the front of the shelf up and •...
3. Vegetable & Fruit Drawers 4. Flex Zone - To remove the Flex Zone : Pull the Flex door out to full extension. Lift the Flex Zone up, pulling it to your body with both hands. - To re-install the Flex Zone : Open the Flex door to full extension.
3. Freezer Drawer Using the doors - To remove the freezer drawer : Pull the freezer Ensure that the doors close all the way and are drawer out fully. Tilt up the rear of the bin and securely sealed. lift it out to remove. When the refrigerator door is only partially open, it - To re-install the freezer drawer : Place the bin will automatically close.
CLEANING THE REFRIGERATOR CAUTION Caring for your Samsung French Door Refrigerator prolongs its life and helps keep it free of odor and Do not use benzene, thinner, or Clorox for germs. cleaning. They can damage the surface of the appliance and may cause a ﬁ...
Cleaning the Rubber door seals If the rubber door seals are dirty, the doors may not close properly, and the refrigerator will not operate efﬁ ciently. Keep the door seals free of dust or stains by cleaning the doors using a mild detergent and damp cloth.
FOOD STORAGE TIPS Foods Refrigerator Freezer Storage Tips DAIRY PRODUCTS Butter 2-3 Weeks 6-9 Months Wrap or cover tightly. Check date code. Most milk and similar products are sold in date-coded cartons that indicate a Milk 1-2 Weeks Not recommended products’s peak freshness.
Foods Refrigerator Freezer Storage Tips Shellﬁ sh Shrimp (uncooked) 1-2 Days 12 Months To freeze, package in vapor-proof and moisture- Crab 3-5 Days 10 Months proof container. Cooked Fish or Shellﬁ sh 2-3 Days 3 Months MEAT Fresh, Uncooked Chops 2-4 Days 6-12 Months Ground...
Troubleshooting PROBLEM SOLUTION The refrigerator • Check that the power plug is properly connected. • Check if the set temperature on the digital display is warmer than the freezer or fridge does not work at inner temperature. If it is, set the refrigerator colder. all or it does not •...
PROBLEM SOLUTION Auto close system • Is there an imbalance between the right and left parts of the door? • Open and close the door smoothly 1~2 times. After you do this, the auto close does not work with system usually works properly again. the freezer door.
The refrigerator • Easy Connection may fail depending on the network status of your router or modem or the Samsung server. In this case, the refrigerator can still connect to the Internet indicates a but fails to sync with the mobile device. To restore the sync with the mobile device, successful Easy run Easy Connection again.
Samsung Smart Home setting guide DOWNLOAD THE SAMSUNG SMART HOME APP 1. Search for Samsung Smart Home at Google Play or Apple App Store, and select the Samsung Smart Home app. 2. Download and install the app on the smartphone.
Settings menu of your smartphone, you can automatically log into the app. 2. First, register the refrigerator to the Samsung Smart Home service to enable the app. 2-1. Use the Add Device button 2-2. Select the refrigerator.
USING THE SAMSUNG SMART HOME APP 1. Key features of the Samsung Smart Home app Key Features Description • Register Samsung smart home appliances to the Samsung Smart Home server for remote access. Integrated control by Samsung • Select the refrigerator icon to access...
2. Using the Samsung Smart Home Refrigerator app 2-1. Select the icon of a registered device on the Samsung Smart Home app. • Select the refrigerator. If the refrigerator app is not installed, visit the app market (Google Play or Apple App Store).
Please read through the checkpoints below before contacting the service center. PROBLEM ACTION I couldn't ﬁ nd the • The Samsung Smart Home app is available only on Android OS 4.0 (ICS) or higher devices. Samsung Smart Home app at Google Play.
Samsung or Samsung authorized service center. Samsung will repair or replace any part found to be defective, at our option and at no charge as stipulated herein, with new or reconditioned parts during the limited warranty period speciﬁ ed above. All replaced parts and products become the property of Samsung and must be returned to Samsung.
If your refrigerator needs service Do not hesitate to call any Samsung Authorized Service Center nearby giving them your name, address and telephone number when your product is not functioning properly. Warranty Information (CANADA) Limited Warranty for Original Purchaser This Samsung product is warranted by Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. (hereafter referred to as SECA) against...
memo DA68-03055A-06.indb 119 DA68-03055A-06.indb 119 2015. 4. 23. 2015. 4. 23. 8:18 8:18...
How-to Videos and Live Shows * Requires reader to be installed on your smartphone Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the SAMSUNG customer care center. Country Contact Center Web Site Subsidiaries ofﬁ...