REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR
For some installations, you need to remove the
fridge and freezer drawers so you can move the
refrigerator to its final location.
Do not remove the doors/drawer if you don't need
to. If you do not need to remove the refrigerator
doors, go to 'Leveling the Refrigerator' on page
If you need to remove the doors. continue below.
Before removing the door/drawer, make sure you
read the following items:
Disconnect power to the refrigerator
before removing the door or drawer.
• Be careful not to drop, damage or
scratch the door / drawer while removing
• Be careful not to injure yourself while removing
the doors / drawer.
• Reattach the door/drawer properly to avoid:
- Moisture from air leakage.
- Uneven door alignment.
- Wasting energy due to improper door seal.
Disassembling the refrigerator doors
Be careful not to drop and scratch the
doors while removing them.
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 19
With the door opened
1. Remove 3 screws holding down the TOP
TABLE ( 1 ) and separate the connected wires.
2. Disconnect two connectors ( 2 ) on the left side
door. To remove the water coupler from the
hinge, twist and pull it from the hinge.
Remove the water line ( 3 ) while pressing the
marked part ( 4 ) of the water line coupler.
3. Pull and remove the hinge lever ( 5 ).
Remove the ground screw ( 6 ) attached to the
upper left door hinges with a philips screwdriver
(+). Remove the upper left and right door
hinges ( 7 ).
English - 19
2015. 5. 8.