How to use the Multi Supporter
1. When not in use, leave the Multi Supporter
flipped over as shown in the diagram.
2. Flip the Multi Supporter to position ( 1 ) to
prevent items from falling out and over.
3. Flip the Multi Supporter to position ( 2 ) to use it
as a divider.
DA68-03029B (EN)-04.indd 39
English - 39
2. Tempered Glass shelves
- To remove : Tilt up the front of the shelf in the
direction shown ( 1 ) and lift it up vertically ( 2 ).
Pull the shelf out.
- To relocate : Tilt the front of the shelf up and
guide the shelf hooks into the slots at a desired
height. Then lower the front of the shelf so that
the hooks can drop into the slots.
The Tempered Glass shelves are heavy.
Use special care when removing them.
After sliding the foldable shelf in and
folding it, the Shelf Front can be removed
for your convenience.
If you use the self without removing the
Shelf Front, be aware the Shelf Front can
separate from the shelf.
3. Vegetable & Fruit Drawers
• Door Bins
Before removing the Vegetable and Fruit drawers,
remove the bottom door bins on the left and right
doors as shown in the next column.
2015. 5. 8.