Avoid accidental starting. Be sure switch is off before plugging in. Carrying
your finger on the switch or plugging in tools that have the switch
on invites accidents.
12. Remove adjusting keys or switches before turning the tool on. A wrench or
a key that is left attached t o a rotating part of the tool may result in personal
Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. Proper footing
and balance enables better control of the tool in unexpected situations.
Use safety equipment. Always wear eye protection. Dust mask, non-skid
safety shoes, hard hat, or hearing protection must be used for appropriate
15. Use clamps or other practical way t o secure and support the workpiece t o
a stable platform. Holding the work by hand or against your body is unstable
and may lead t o
16. Do not force tool. Use the correct tool for your application. The correct tool
better and safer at the rate for which it is designed.
17. Do not use tool
switch does not turn it on or off. Any tool that cannot
be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
Disconnect the plug from the power source before making any adjustments,
changing accessories, or storing the tool. Such preventive safety measures
reduce the risk of starting the tool accidentally.
19. Store idle tools out of reach of children and other untrained persons. Tools
are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
20. Maintain tools with care. Keep cutting tools sharp and clean. Properly
maintained tools, with sharp cutting edges are less likely t o bind and are easier
t o control.
Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, and
any other condition that may affect the tools operation. If damaged, have
the tool service before using. Many accidents are caused by poorly maintained
22. Use only accessories that are recommended by the manufacturer for your
model. Accessories that may be suitable for one tool, may become hazardous
when used on another tool.
23. Tool service must be performed only by qualified repair personnel. Service
or maintenance performed by unqualified personnel could result in a risk
When servicing a tool, use only identical replacement parts. Follow instruc-
tions in the Maintenance section of this manual. Use of unauthorized parts
or failure t o follow Maintenance Instructions may create a risk of electric shock