Recording can be started at a designated time. The recorded file will be created
in the designated folder.
1. Follow steps 1 - 2 of "Alarm timer".
2. Move the Jog switch up or down to select "TIM ON". Then press the Jog
switch. The hour display of timer on time blinks.
3. Move the Jog switch up or down to select the hour. Then press the Jog
switch. The minute display blinks.
Set the minute in the same way.
4. Move the Jog switch up or down to select the timer recording time (30MIN,
60MIN, 120MIN or ALL). Then press the Jog switch.
ALL: Recording will continue until the n STOP/MENU button is pressed
or the end of remaining recording time.
5. Move the Jog switch up or down to select the recording folder. Then press
the Jog switch. "TIMER" returns.
6. Press the n STOP/MENU button twice.
7. Turn the power off if required.
If you want to cancel the timer recording, select "TIM OFF" in the step
When the timer on time arrives, recording will start.
Make sure there is sufficient battery power when using timer recording.
Both Alarm timer and Timer recording cannot be set at the same time.