Recording can be started at a designated time. The
recorded file will be created in the designated folder.
1. Follow steps 1 - 2 of "Alarm timer".
2. Press the e or f button to select "TIM On". Then
press the i button.
3. Set the timer on time (hour, minute) with the e or
f, and i buttons.
4. Select the timer recording time with the e or f,
and i buttons.
Timer recording time (approx.):
30M: 30 min., 60M: 60 min., 120M: 120 min.,
ALL: Recording will continue until the n/MENU
button is pressed or the end of remaining recording
5. Select the recording folder with the e or f, and
i buttons. When the recording folder setting is
completed, "TIMER" returns.
6. Press the n/MENU button.
When the timer on time arrives, recording will start.
Make sure there is sufficient battery power when using