The electrical connections must comply with current
legislation and be carried out by a qualified, competent
• Information on the voltage and power absorbed are shown on the
serial no. plate.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• When installing the appliance, we recommend that this hob
is protected by a 3mm bi-polar switch.
• If damaged, the power cable must be replaced with an
identical type of powercable ( H05V2V2-FT90 ºC, or
H05RR-F type). We recommend that this operation be
conducted by our After Sales Service. Please contact our
Customer Care Centre on 00800-3810-4026.
• Do not use extension cables.
• The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage to
persons, pets or goods as a result of failure to comply with
the regulations above.
1. After cleaning the surfaces around the edges, fit the seal provided
around the hob.
2. Position the hob inside the opening according to the sizes
indicated in the description sheet.
3. Use the rods (A) provided to secure the hob, fixing it with the
proper screws to adapt it to the thickness.
Warning: the electrical power cable must be long enough to
allow the hob to be lifted out from above.