Replacing the Vacuum Bag
NOTE: Unplug the vacuum cleaner from the
electrical outlet before changing the bag.
• Open the bag compartment by lifting
up on the latch on the bag
• Remove the used vacuum bag by pulling
the red bag collar tab away from the
vacuum (Fig. 1). Slide the used bag out of
the holder which automatically seals the
bag (Fig 2). Discard the used bag.
• To install a new bag, slide the bottom of
the red bag collar into the bag holder until
it "snaps" into place (Fig. 3).
• Push the top of the bag collar upward until
the bag holder "snaps" into place on the
vacuum (Fig. 4).
• Tuck the bag corners into the bag
compartment before replacing the bag
• Replace the bag compartment cover
and press down on the latch to secure
it into place.
MAIntenAnCe AnD CARe