Unwinding the Power Cord
• The Quick Release Upper Cord Hook
rotates to allow for quick access to the
power cord. Turn the Upper Cord Hook
downward and you can quickly drop the
power cord to the floor without unwinding
it from the cord hooks (Fig. 1).
• When storing the vacuum cleaner turn the
Quick Release Upper Cord Hook to the
upright position and wrap the power cord
around the cord storage hooks.
Reclining the Handle
• Press the Handle Release Pedal with your
foot to recline the handle (Fig. 2).
Turning the Vacuum On / Off
• To turn the vacuum cleaner on, press the
On / Off Switch located on the handle
to the "On" position (Fig. 3).
• To stop the vacuum cleaner, press the
On / Off switch to the "Off" position.
• Always turn the vacuum cleaner off before
unplugging it from the electrical outlet.
This vacuum is intended for household use only.