MAIntenAnCe AnD CARe
Removing and Reinstalling the
WARNING! To Reduce the Risk of Electrical
Shock or Injury From Moving Parts, Unplug
Before Servicing or Cleaning.
• Press the handle release pedal twice and
place the vacuum cleaner in the flat position.
• Turn the vacuum cleaner over, exposing the
• Slide the two locking latches toward the center.
• Press the tabs inward on each side and
remove the bottom plate.
• Reinstall by placing lower edge of bottom plate
along lower edge of nozzle. Snap plate into
place. Slide locking latches to the