PROJECTIVE RESOLVING POWER CHECK
• Lens Test Projector and Variable Transformer (Output voltage: AC 100 V)
Connect the variable transformer (Output voltage: AC 100 V) to the lens test projector.
• A-mount Attachment
• Screen (Art paper)
• Tape Measure
• Plane Mirror (For SLRs)
Check the projective resolving power of the checking lens at the following focal-length and distance.
Focal-length f (mm)
1) Perform the following steps (1) to (3), and incorporate the internal lenses of the lens test projector according to the checking focal-
(1) Open the lid of the lens test projector.
(2) Pull up and turn the fixed levers on the right and left sides of the lens test projector.
(3) Remove or insert the lens.
Be sure to have the right position and direction of the lens.
Lens test projector
SAL135F18Z (Sonnar 1.8/135 ZA) (Sonnar T
135mm F1.8 ZA)
Incorporate of the lenses
according to the checking focal-length (f).
f=18 to 35 mm
f=35 to 100 mm
f=100 to 200 mm
f=200 to 300 mm