FOCUS HOLD BUTTON CHECK (FOCUS HOLD BUTTON)
• Personal Computer
• Finished Inspection JIG (AC 100 V only)
• Lens Adjustment Program (ActuatorChecker)
1) Connected to equipment with checking lens. (Refer to Section 4-1-3.)
2) Start up of "ActuatorChecker".
, and perform the initial setting. (Refer to Section 4-1-4.)
2. Checking Method
[Focus Hold Button]
1) Click the
2) The Serial window appears. Input the lens serial number.
is clicked without inputting the serial number, the date executed is displayed on the completion window of each
3) The message "Push [FOCUS HOLD] button once softly." is displayed on the pop-up window.
Press the focus hold button.
4) When the focus hold button check finishes normally, "OK" is displayed on the pop-up window.
SAL135F18Z (Sonnar 1.8/135 ZA) (Sonnar T
135mm F1.8 ZA)