To avoid risk of damage, unplug the microwave oven or disconnect power at the source by removing fuse or
tripping the circuit breaker.
Before cleaning the oven, unplug the power supply cord of the oven. If impossible, open the oven door to prevent
an accidental oven start.
Inside the oven
Se ns or Coo k
DE FR OST
DEF ROS T
1 lb .
PR OGR AM
Afer cleaning the oven, verify the rotating ring and glass tray are placed in the correct position.
Press the STOP/CLEAR pad twice to reset any accidental key settings.
• Use a damp cloth to wipe out any crumbs and spillovers.
• It is important to keep the area between the oven door and cavity front to assure a
• Remove grease spatters with a warm soapy water solution, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
• Do not use any harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
• Glass can be hand washed or placed in a dishwasher for cleaning.
• Wipe with a damp soft cloth followed immediately by a clean soft dry cloth.
• Child lock feature is helpful when cleaning the control panel.
• This feature prevents accidental programming when wiping the control panel.
• If steam accumulates inside or around the outside of the oven door, wipe the panel
with a clean soft dry cloth.
• This may occur when the microwave oven is operating under a high humidity
condition and in no way indicates a malfunction of the unit.
• Clean with a damp soft cloth.
• To prevent damage to the operating parts inside the oven, the water should not be
allowed to seep into the ventilation openings.
©2005 Maytag Services