CAUTIONS CONCERNING OPERATION:
• Do not ride the main unit and do not sit on or lean it, it may cause injury or malfunction.
• DO NOT block the air intake and/or air outlet.
• DO NOT use the unit near or on hot objects, such as stoves or heaters or where it may
come into contact with steam.
• Be cautious when cleaning the unit.
Strong corrosive cleansers may damage the exterior.
• Do not use items of silicone-containing products* near the unit.
The ﬂ uororesin or silicone could get stuck inside the unit, preventing it from producing
If this happens, remove dust from the needle electrode of the Plasmacluster Ion
Generating Unit. (See E-10)
* Hair care products (split end coatings, hair mousses, hair treatments, etc.), cosmetics,
antiperspirants, antistatic agents, waterproofing sprays, polishes, glass cleaners,
chemicalimpregnated clothes, wax, etc.
• Avoid using in locations where the unit is exposed to condensation or drastic
temperature changes. Appropriate room temperature is between 0-40ºC.
• Avoid locations where grease or oily smoke is generated, otherwise the main unit
surface may crack as a result.