65" touch screen with 4-touch feature and infrared technology.
Usage of Touch Screen with External PC
Touch screen is operating with integrated PC. If you want to use touch screen when you
connect an external PC to your "INTERACTIVE MONITOR" via VGA or HDMI inputs, you
should connect the external PC to your "
" with a USB-USB cable as
shown above. Touch screen will be activated soon. You may need to install the touch screen
driver to the external PC. You can use Driver CD to install touch screen driver.
1. Ensure the drivers such as graphics card and USB of the computer are installed properly
before installation. It's better to use the standard driver offered by manufacturers.
2. The multi-touch screen must be connected before installation.
3. Close the antivirus program and Trojan intercept program before installation
4. If the driver was previously installed on the computer, please ensure it has been
uninstalled completely, and delete the old installation files manually if necessary.
5. Standard USB extension cord must be used as USB connector wire.
6. Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 must be installed first if it is Windows XP operating system.
7. After the re-plugging of VGA or HDMI port of the screen and host computer, the USB of
touch screen must be re-plugged otherwise it will lead to touch failure.