REVERSING THE DOOR
The dryer is supplied with the door hinged on
the left side. You can reverse the door so that
the hinge is on the right side
Do as follows:
1. Remove the lower front panel and unscrew
the three screws that hold the door hinge brack-
2. Pull the bottom edge of the door outwards
while twisting the hinge bracket in the direc-
tion shown by
3. Move the hinge pin to the other side of the
bracket. When the door is hung on the right
side the hinge bracket must be
turned upside down.
4. Then transfer the hinge pin in the underside
of the top panel to the right side.
5. Now transfer the plastic plugs in the top and
bottom of the door to the right side of the door.
Use a screwdriver to
prise them out.
6. Unscrew the two screws from the edges of
the door about five millimetres so that you can
remove the door magnet and plate from the
inside of the door.