This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and
on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not approved by the party responsible for compliance could void user' s authority to operate the equipment.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL inStRuctionS
WARNING: Read all instructions before operating spotlight. Failure to follow all instructions
listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
SAfEty guiDELinES / DEfinitionS
DANGER: Indicates an imminently hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or
WARNING: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death
or serious injury.
CAUTION: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor or
CAUTION: Used without the safety alert symbol indicates potentially hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in property damage.
RISK OF UNSAFE OPERATION. When using tools or equipment, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of personal injury. Improper operation, maintenance or
modification of tools or equipment could result in serious injury and property damage. There are
certain applications for which tools and equipment are designed. Manufacturer strongly recommends
that this product NOT be modified and/or used for any application other than for which it was
designed. Read and understand all warnings and operating instructions before using any tool or
iMPoRtAnt SAfEty inStRuctionS
INStRUCtIONS PERtAININg tO A RISK OF FIRE, ElECtRIC ShOCK,
EXPOSURE tO EXCESSIVE UV RADIAtION, OR INJURY tO PERSONS
Lighted lamp is HOT.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE UV
RADIATION, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
• Turn off/unplug and allow to cool before replacing the Halogen bulb.
• Halogen bulb gets HOT quickly!
• Do not touch the bulb at any time when operating.
• Only contact switch/plug when turning on.
• Do not touch hot lens or enclosure.
• Do not remain in light if skin feels warm.
• Use only with a 9 volt/40 watt or smaller Halogen bulb.
• When changing bulb, use a soft cloth. Oil from skin may damage bulb.
• Do not operate the spotlight with a missing or damaged lens or enclosure.
WARNING – WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS
BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the spotlight is used near children.
• Use only attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
• Do not put spotlight in water or other liquid. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be
pulled into a tub or sink.
• Charge indoors only. Do not expose charger to water or any other liquid.
• Do not clean this appliance with a water spray or the like.
• Use only the chargers supplied by the manufacturer to charge and recharge.
• When an extension cord is used:
– The marked rating of the detachable power supply cord or extension cord should be at least as
great as the electrical rating of this appliance.
– The cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can
be tripped over, snagged, or pulled on unintentionally (especially by children).
– The extension cord should be kept dry and off the ground.
WARNING: NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THE AC TO DC CHARGING PORT AND THE 12 VOLT DC
POWER AND CHARGING PORT SIMULTANEOUSLY.
WARNING: FIRE HAZARD: Never contact combustible material to the lens and never tape or tie the
switch in the on position.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE:
• All halogen lights give off heat:
– Do not touch lens while operating.
– Keep combustibles away from spotlight lens. Extreme heat can cause fires.
– Never place the light face-down on any surface when lit.
• Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another person's eyes.
• Keep sharp objects away from lens — it is glass and can break.
• Do not immerse spotlight in water.
• Do not expose this unit to extremely high temperatures.
• Do not drop or throw spotlight. It contains glass and a lithium-ion battery.
• Use only with the charging adapter provided with unit. Plug in the charging adapter at the spotlight
first, then plug into the charging source.
• Do not overcharge: Recharge up to 12 hours maximum.
• After charging/recharging, disconnect charging adapter or extension cord and wait 5 minutes before
• Do not crush, cut, pull or expose charging adapter cords to extreme heat.
• Position charging adapter cords so they do not become entangled or become a safety hazard. Keep
charging adapter cords away from sharp edges.
• Use in a dry location only.
• Except for the H3, 40 watt bulb, there are no user-serviceable parts inside. Do not attempt to
disassemble any other parts of the unit.
• To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
• Do not attempt to charge the unit if the charger is damaged – return the charger to manufacturer for
repair or replacement.
SPECIFIC SAFEtY INStRUCtIONS FOR lIthIUM-ION BAttERIES
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, BURST HAZARD, OR INJURY TO
PERSONS OR PROPERTY:
Lithium-ion batteries are small, compact and ideal for providing long-lasting power to this unit.
However, they must be used and charged properly. Improper use can result in serious injury, fire, or
• Lithium-ion batteries can explode in the presence of a source of ignition. Do not use the product in
the presence of an open flame.
• Do not place this lithium-ion battery powered unit in fire or apply heat to it.
• Do not subject this lithium-ion battery powered unit to strong impacts or shocks. The battery in this
unit contains safety and protection devices which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate
heat, rupture or ignite.