This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates,
uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with
the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there
is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or
more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not approved by the party responsible for compliance could void
user's authority to operate the equipment.
READ ALL inStRuctionS
WARNING: Read all instructions before operating spotlight. Failure to follow all instructions
listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
SAfEty guiDELinES / DEfinitionS
DANGER: Indicates an imminently hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or
WARNING: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death
or serious injury.
CAUTION: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor or
CAUTION: Used without the safety alert symbol indicates potentially hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in property damage.
RISK OF UNSAFE OPERATION. When using tools or equipment, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of personal injury. Improper operation, maintenance or
modification of tools or equipment could result in serious injury and property damage. There are
certain applications for which tools and equipment are designed. Manufacturer strongly recommends
that this product NOT be modified and/or used for any application other than for which it was
designed. Read and understand all warnings and operating instructions before using any tool or
iMPoRtAnt SAfEty inStRuctionS
iNstrUctioNs PertAiNiNg to risK oF Fire, electric shocK,
or iNJUrY to PersoNs
WARNING – WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS
BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the spotlight is used near children.
• Use only attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
• Charge indoors only. Do not expose chargers to water or any other liquid.
• Use only the charger supplied by the manufacturer to recharge.
• When an extension cord is used:
– The marked rating of the detachable power supply cord or extension cord should be at least as
great as the electrical rating of this appliance.
– The cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can
be tripped over, snagged, or pulled on unintentionally (especially by children).
– The extension cord should be kept dry and off the ground.
WARNING: FIRE HAZARD: Keep spotlight lamp away from materials that may burn.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE:
• 3W LED gets hot quickly. Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure.
• Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another person's eyes.
• Keep sharp objects away from lens — it can crack or break.
• Do not expose this unit to extremely high temperatures.
• Do not drop or throw spotlight. It contains a nickel metal hydride rechargeable battery pack.
• Use only with AC or DC charging adapters that are provided with unit. Plug in the charging adapter
at the spotlight first, then plug into the charging source.
• Do not overcharge: Recharge up to 5 hours maximum.
• After charging/recharging, disconnect charging adapter or extension cord and wait 5 minutes
• Do not crush, cut, pull or expose charging adapter cords to extreme heat.
• Position charging adapter cords so they do not become entangled or become a safety hazard. Keep
charging adapter cords away from sharp edges.
• Do not open body casing. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
• Do not operate the spotlight without the lens in place.
• To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
• Do not attempt to charge the unit if the charger is damaged – return the charger to manufacturer for
repair or replacement.
iNstrUctioNs PertAiNiNg to WAterProoF sPotlights
The rubber "O" ring acts to preserve the waterproof qualities of the spotlight. The "O" ring contacts
the end cap to prevent water from entering the gap. An undamaged rubber "O" ring, rubber bezel and
lens, and proper sealing of the end cap before use are very important.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE:
• Attempting to remove the rubber "O" ring; use of the unit with a damaged "O" ring, rubber bezel or
lens; improper sealing of the waterproof end cap; and/or submerging this unit in depths greater than
6 feet may cause the unit to no longer be waterproof. Do not submerge the unit if these conditions
exist or the unit could sustain permanent damage.
• Submerging this unit in depths greater than 6 feet and/or operating it in water temperature other
than between 41ºF and 104ºF (5ºC and 40ºC) could result in leakage, warping or malfunction,
causing permanent damage to the spotlight.
SAVE thESE inStRuctionS
Congratulations on purchasing your new spotlight. Read this Instruction Manual and follow the
instructions carefully before using your new spotlight.
• Waterproof in depths of up to 6'
• Ultra-bright 3 watt LED beam with Dimmer Selector Knob
• Safety cap protects 12 Volt DC Charging Port
• Comfortable pistol grip
• Battery/Charge Status LED Indicator
• Rechargeable, maintenance-free NIMH battery
• Optional 12 volt DC charging adapter available